Where I got all this beautiful infos??
Here are all the credits, plus where I got everything.
I would like to thank, in particular (please note all the email
addresses have been deleted due to spammers):
$Revision: 5.0 $ $Date: 2002/11/08 18:20:18 $
Copyright (c) 1994-1997, 2002, Carlo Bolchini. All rights reserved.
[Here used to be a listing of mags & others where I initially took
out something (and it wasn't SO rare the case that something was wrong).
But now this discog has greatly surpassed those listings, so I decided to
remove the refences. Something has been moved to the books section].
- Matteo Foa` (Italy), for living.
- Trev Moore (England), for living.
- Andrea Pasini (Italy), for the incredible work around his
record collection, and for living.
- Erwin Kempen (Holland),
he (now) probably is the biggest Police
collector in the world.
- Jens Schniederharn (Germany), some tour dates and some boots.
- Pete Ashdown (USA), for the marvellous mailing list.
Mailing list address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digest subscriptions to: email@example.com
in the body of the message.
Please read the FAQ at http://www.xmission.com/~miller/faq.html
- Matthew T. Giller (USA), mainly for his US discography.
- Dave Datta (USA), for all the work maintaining
the music archives on the Internet.
- Ethan Evan Prater
- Brian Alan Baker
- Jose Mrtin Ramallo Lopez, for his (mainly) south american additions.
- Andrea Giannone, for his review, checking and additions on his Police record collection.
I would like also to thank the following people, who gave me (possibly
inconsciously) some info, but quite impossible to specify what:
James Demes, Scott Smyers, Joe Navratil, J. D. Smith, "Daniel Verdugo G."
and I'm sorry if I forgot someone.